- Heirloom® Premium 80/20 Cotton Blend
- Heirloom® Premium 80/20 Bleached Cotton Blend
- Heirloom® Premium 80/20 Black Cotton Blend
- Heirloom® Premium 80/20 Fusible Cotton Blend
- Heirloom® Premium 100% Natural Cotton with Scrim
- Heirloom® Premium 100% Bleached Cotton with Scrim
- Heirloom® Premium 100% Natural Cotton
- Heirloom® Premium 100% Bleached Cotton
- Heirloom® Premium 100% Organic Cotton
- Heirloom® Premium 100% Wool
- Upholstery Wrap
- By The Yard Products
- Pillow Inserts
- Fiberfill Products
Heirloom® Premium 100% Wool
Heirloom® Premium 100% Wool has become one of our most sought after battings due to its soft and luxurious feel. It needles wonderfully, maintains loft and has exceptional resilience.
Heirloom® Wool is a lightweight, breathable batting that is comfortable for sleeping in all climates. Hobbs wool batting is made of the finest superwashed wool in the world. The superwashed process successfully smooths the scales on wool fibers. This makes the wool pleasant to the touch and less likely to shrink. It is spray-bonded to provide added durability and resist bearding and migration.
We suggest washing items made using Heirloom Wool in cool water by hand and laying out flat to dry. If you prefer to wash by machine, place settings on gentle cycle/no spin/cool water. Be especially cautious with front loading washers as the intense spin cycle on these machines can be very hard on quilts. For more detailed washing information see our Frequently Asked Questions. You may experience shrinkage of 3-5% and it may be quilted up to 4” apart.
We recommend that the quilt maker spend some time learning about this product before using it on a major project. Make samples using this batting to see how it launders and how it needles, both by hand and by machine, so that you can obtain the look you want in your final project.
Sizes Available: 90×108 Queen, 120×120 King, 108 Roll/ 25 yds
|Type:||Approx. Loft||Shrinkage||Distance Between Stitches|
|Hand Quilting||Machine Quilting||Dark Fabrics||Light Fabrics|
Test With Fabric
Test With Fabric
Pre-Wash: Not Recommended
* For optimal results always test with your fabric